Old December 4th 04, 09:01 PM
DiscoDuck

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message ...
It is just a matter of time until some local slob there in BC hits you with
his vehicle.

Wrong again, Eddy boy. I'm still here. OVer thirty years later and I
am still here. You not any morotist is gonna stop me. Statistics (no
matter which one you believe) prove that.

As for me making a trip anywhere, that is out of the question.
My traveling days are over. My bladder won't permit it and neither will
various other body parts. And so it goes.

Empty threats, yet again. Chicken ****.

The funniest people in the world are those who think they are going to live
forever in good health because they imagine they are doing something that is
healthy. What a laugh that is. We are all of us going to fail and die right
on schedule regardless of what measures we take for the sake of our health.

Crackpot