Old December 9th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
ZBicyclist

Default Trip Report - Milwaukee to St. John's Newfoundland

Tom Sherman wrote:
Ron Wallenfang wrote:

Thanks for the reference to Crazy Guy on a Bike as a place to
post
reports with photos - another person had also suggested it. A
son-in- law got me oriented to its use this weekend, and I'm
gradually learning to use it - I hope to have my 2007 trip
report
posted there soon.

The Crazy Guy on a Bike format is a lot easier to read than
clicking
on a bunch of links and switching back and forth. The
technologically
up-to-date can post updates to their journal with portable
internet
access devices as their ride progresses.

I think a big advantage of Crazy Guy is that whenever you are
thinking of a trip, you can use the search engine and see what you
can find about other trips. Since it's all bicycle tours, the
quality of the hits is good. Plus, you can send an e-mail to the
author with questions.

--
Mike Kruger
http://mikekr.blogspot.com/