Old February 3rd 11, 05:31 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Only mad dogs and Englishmen...

Well, here I am, finishing off a nice cup of hot black sweet coffee and
I am sweating bullets

Might go for a ride to the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, seeing as it has
cooled down a bit. A nice short 12km ride might just be the trick to
whet me appetite for din dins

I wonder if I'll see those Lycra-clad fellows at the Kingsford
Roundabout, Anzac Parade. The warm weather usually brings out hordes of
them on their Treks, Scotts, Felts and Giants. There's gotta be more
brands being used but I generally notice the aforementioned.