Old March 19th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Default Milton Keynes ride, Pictures, Videos and writeups!

amanda.gallacher wrote:
ok i'll try wait. it'll be pretty hard though, a whole 31 days. did Leo
reali jump right up onto that bench? if he did then damn he has
improved a lot since i last saw him ride!

Ha Ha, yeah thats real, no trick photography or photoshops here! We got
it on video aswell, just incase your still not satisfied!

In all seriousness though, Leo kicks my ass now. He is getting
seriously good!

Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584