Old September 13th 04, 01:24 AM
johnfoss

The most reputable web site out there is still Unicycle.com. Darren
Bedford is also great for orders in Canada, but his is mostly over the
phone business, as the web site is still struggling to be e-commerce.

Sunrise Cyclery is a bike shop in Massapequa Park, Long Island. I drove
by there many times during my 10 years living in the area, but don't
know if I ever went in there. It is obvious by their web site that they
are a hard-working store who want to do a good job. They also advertise
on Google, so they want to get their name out there and not just be a
local shop. That's great. But they are still, at the core, a bike shop.
Somebody there obviously is interested in unicycles, but they are mainly
a reseller.

Unicycle.com is the source (their name was originally
"unicyclesource.com"). The business was built from the ground up to be
all about unicycles. They are not a bike shop. They have the most
complete selection of parts and products online, and will work hard to
make sure you are a satisfied customer. If I need something, I will
always go to Unicycle.com first, to support them, then to other sources
if Uni.com doesn't have what I need.

--
johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone