Old March 13th 07, 05:53 AM posted to aus.bicycle
rooman[_43_]

Default Run over by a ute

EuanB Wrote:
I don't quite understand how he drove over the top of your bike and not
you. When I'm at a roundabout I'm in the middle of the lane, smack bang
in front of the driver. Glad it was just the bike he ran over.

QUOTE]

did this happen or are we being suckered here?

can't imagine anyone ( other than an anonymous guest out to tug a leg)
getting their bike run over and being more concerned on 105 over
Ultegra (and on a Trek 1400 of all things!)....rather than discussing
liability, duty of care, round about rules/law and seeking a solution
to ensure this is not a repeat at that location...

--
rooman