Old March 13th 07, 09:54 PM posted to aus.bicycle
rooman[_47_]

Default Run over by a ute

Bleve Wrote:

My 1400 has Ultegra (and, 10sp!) The bits fell off a Project 1 OCLV
120 that got an upgrade....

The Aplha Alum 1400 IS good value , and to add 10spd Ultegra ...that's
a plus...( it's cool when things fall within a handy distance)

I must be getting full of inertia in my dotage...the guy's preamble to
his 105/ultegra - Azzurri/1400 dilemna didnt seem to gel...

(yeah I know, noted I spell dilemma with an "n" 'cos I was a good
school boy and did what I was told, & like it that way...just means now
there are sure signs of assertive behaviour in the face of entymological
reasoning)

time for a java...

--
rooman