Old March 22nd 07, 07:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Paris Roubaix to be shown live on SBS

On Mar 21, 11:16 pm, Shabby Shabby.2ns...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Wrote: In case you didn't know

Source? I can't find it on the net... if you know when and what time, I
know a guy who knows a guy who owns a place in South Melbourne which is
cyclofriendly and has a big screen............

--
Shabby

Source... Mike Tomilaris announced it on the Johnny Warren charity
ride.
I wrote to SBS last year requesting they show it live when they were
showing the tour live.

"A Sunday in Hell" has been around for a long time. I gave away my
copy about 10 years ago. Not as good as "Overcoming" or "Hell on
Wheels".