Old February 13th 08, 01:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Mountain bike accident postpones Shakespeare play

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:59:06 -0800 (PST), Corvus Corvax
wrote:

On Feb 11, 8:13 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Saturday night's peformance at the Riverbank Amphitheatre in Whakatane
couldn't go ahead following the leading man concussing himself prior
to the performance in a mountain biking accident.

Enter MACDUFF and LENNOX

MACDUFF
Was it so late, friend, ere you went to bed,
That you do lie so late?

Porter
'Faith sir, we were riding till the
second cock: and mountain biking, sir, is a great
provoker of three things.

MACDUFF
What three things does drink especially provoke?

Porter
Marry, sir, nose-painting,

Didn't you mean "nose-planting"?

sleep, and