Old February 20th 08, 02:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Oregon vs California law graphic

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Eric Vey writes:

Bill Z. wrote:
Eric Vey writes:

Bill Z. wrote:
Eric Vey writes:

Police chases kill more than 300 people a year. And one-third of them
are innocent bystanders.
... which has nothing to do with your claim about "gotten so common".
Your lastest "story" simply points out that the risk of a high speed
chase can outweigh the benefits of catching a criminal. It has nothing
to do with how "common" it is.

Busily catching up, Saturday afternoon brought is a real winner. This
happened in the next county over, where I used to live. Bicyclists
like it because it is rural and there isn't as much traffic. They feel
safe there. How'd you like to be "sharing the road" with this maniac?

FHP Investigating Pursuit That Ended In Deadly Head-On Crash
LAKE COUNTY, Fla -- The Lake County Sheriff's Office said that because
of policy a deputy did not initiate a chase when Jeremy Halfacre
wouldn't pull over for a traffic stop in Umatilla on Saturday.
Yawn. If you scour the net, you can find your "man bites dog"
stories.

I don't have to scour the 'net. These are local stories -- every
single one of them. Didn't you notice that?
Yawn. A story about the police not initiating a chase because they
thought it might be dangerous? So what? It as nothing to do with
what you claimed (you are now trying to shift the discussion to make
it look like you were talking about something else).
In case you didn't notice, the original claim was something about
"Tell that to the gang banger who is driving without a license in a
stolen car while carrying an unregistered gun." and you or that
Sherman troll made some other outrageous claims that you failed to
back up.

Hey Zaumen,

If you ever got out of your middle class, conservative (small "c")
mindset and spent some time in the 'hood and got to know some people,
you would realize just how common that scenario is.

Idiot.

Can we get Zaumen nominated for the Nobel Prize in literature for this post?