Old March 28th 08, 03:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
landotter

Default Favorite music while bicycling

On Mar 27, 8:35*pm, JCrowe wrote:
landotter wrote:
On Mar 26, 8:58 am, JCrowe wrote:
Dennis P. Harris wrote:
On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 03:15:40 GMT in rec.bicycles.misc, JCrowe
wrote:
what music do people listen to while cycling
I don't. *I'd rather stay alive, thank you. *I want to hear the
cagers approaching from the rear, the birds, the dog that's going
to run out and start chasing me, the surf, the beavers splashing
in the pond as they try to dam the culvert and flood the road...
Anyone cycling with headphones on is asking for trouble.
* * So much for the hope that the neo-Puritans would just leave
this alone.

It's against the law. Being a libertarian idiot doesn't make you above
the law, just an idiot.

Noise filter engaged...

Yeah--same filter that ignores the clear law in the Tennessee driver's
manual which is downloadable via PDF and clearly states that you
should not wear phones.

Joseph Crowe is a clown that posts to the local group--always with a
libertarian slant to serve his holier than thou ego. It's not about
politics, he's just better than you. **** public safety--if he wants
to listen to Mahler, he wants to listen to Mahler.