Old May 23rd 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
leebossa

Default popeye's elbow

duhh...what do you think? trust me if i hadn't worn a helmet i'd be
asking about a lot more than my elbow....and i'm a SHE by the way...just
for future reference.

John Kane wrote:
On May 23, 1:23 am, wrote:
Lee Bossa wrote:
it seems to have come up following an accident last month, requiring
three stitches in right elbow, infection, antibiotics- the whole
shmear.
I noticed it and am going to get it checked out. Apparently they
sometimes have to drain it... how disabling is that? I've never had
that kind of thing done...
It's not that painful, just kind of stiff. How does it affect
riding after treatment?

But was he wearing a helmet? I find amazing how people can ask that
question when crash injuries to limbs are described.

Jobst Brandt

One strapped to each knee hence the elbow injury.

John Kane Kingston ON Canada