Old March 4th 09, 03:39 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Harry Brogan

Default Sea to Shining Sea Support

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 15:48:28 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
-RB wrote:
[...]
Trolls, there is one in every crowd. Why moderators put up with guys
like Dolan I'll never know.

There is no moderator for this group.

Ed, grow a dick and women will follow you
anywhere. I should have known better than to post on a recumbent
site. BTW: One of your detractors sent me that pick to show me what
an expert like yourself looks like. Even if it's the wrong photo,
that is your face now.

Of course it is the wrong photograph.

RB would have to write an explanation of why I would ever have any reason to
go to a link of his. What he would really like to able to do of course is
simply to post pictures on Usenet like the Monkey Islanders did on their
website. Such types never seem to realize how tiresome such juvenilia is.

I think it shows altogether more intelligence to be able to insult and
detract via words alone. Pictures are for the verbally deprived and the dumb
at heart.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

AGREED Ed!!!!!
__o | Every time I see an adult on a bicycle....
_`\(,_ | I no longer despair for the human race.