Old March 27th 09, 03:25 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_3_]

Default OT - Cats

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
JimmyMac and I just live to annoy one another. He has his 2 dogs and a
wife and I have my 12 cats. Who is to say who is the dumber?

Where and how does one sleep with 12 cats? I have enough trouble finding
space with just 2.

When you have this many cats, you go to them. They are not allowed to come
to me. Also, they are confined to various parts of the house, basement and
porch which I seldom visit. Most of them came here as stray cats, but it
does not take long for their numbers to increase. Cats breed worse than
humans.

Neutering cats is better for their long term health (physical and
mental), and eliminates annoying behavior (spraying and fighting by
males, howling during estrus by females).

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll