Old April 1st 09, 08:59 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jeff Grippe

Default Sea to Shining Sea Support

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:6eGdncdA1vwRI07UnZ2dnUVZ_oKWnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

We are casual cyber acquaintances who can at least tolerate one another.
But that is saying something because most of our lives we spend most of
our time loathing our fellow man. Again, just ask Tom Sherman.

Oh Ed, you wound me. Believe me, I have good close friends who get a lot
less attention then you do. I've already been through the loathing stage
with you and I figured out that I was misguided. I've moved on to friend.
Cyber acquaintance my eye! But then, I always reserve the right to be
completely full of it and wrong. Death to seriousness! Thanks for helping me
remember that lesson.

Jeff