Old March 5th 11, 06:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Off Topic - I Am Waiting, Will Anyone Show Up?

"Tēm ShermĒnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/4/2011 1:29 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"Jym wrote in message
=x= Putting the "iresome" in "tiresome".
Setting follow-up to "alt.shut.the.hell.up.geek" is
indeed tiresome.

=v= Such dazzling repartee! Tom Sherman is what Rev.
Spooner would call a shining wit. I defer, or course,
to his obviously superior grasp on the tiresome.

I have been telling Mr. Sherman for years that wit is not in his
repertoire,
nor anyone else's on these newsgroups. Wit is a rare quality that is
reserved for only a few geniuses. I am not capable of it either.

Maybe you should be in a witless protection program?

Not bad, but still not up to the standards of Oscar Wilde.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka