Old April 2nd 11, 05:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Tom Sherman and more nonsense!

"Tēm ShermĒnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/31/2011 11:32 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
American Jews remain in the US for the good life, not because they don't
believe in the State of Israel.

Mr. Ed Dolan presents false assumption as fact. Mr. Ed Dolan certainly
does not personally know a representative cross-section of USian Jews, as
he is cooped up in his hovel in a small town in Minnesota. Survey data
indicates that Mr. Ed Dolan is wrong.

Mr. Tom Sherman selects his survey data just like he selects everything else
in his life - with extreme prejudice. I knew plenty of Jews when I lived in
New York City. How many Jews does Mr. Tom Sherman know living in Iowa?
[...]

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka