Old April 2nd 11, 07:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan Admits That He is Clueless

On 4/2/2011 12:04 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 4/2/2011 11:31 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?nT " wrote in
message ...
On 3/31/2011 11:32 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
American Jews remain in the US for the good life, not because they
don't
believe in the State of Israel.

Mr. Ed Dolan presents false assumption as fact. Mr. Ed Dolan certainly
does not personally know a representative cross-section of USian Jews,
as
he is cooped up in his hovel in a small town in Minnesota. Survey data
indicates that Mr. Ed Dolan is wrong.

Mr. Tom Sherman selects his survey data just like he selects everything
else
in his life - with extreme prejudice. I knew plenty of Jews when I lived
in
New York City.

How many USian Jews currently under the age of 40 does Ed Dolan know?

Hells Bells, I don't know ANYONE under the age of 40!

Ed Dolan admits to not having any information to back his contention.

How many Jews does Mr. Tom Sherman know living in Iowa?
[...]

Mr. Ed Dolan neglects the possibility that I have spent time outside of
Iowa.

But not in NYC, a cosmopolitan world city for Jews.

Ed Dolan is projecting decades old experience to make a (false)
assumption about current conditions.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.