Old September 15th 13, 09:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

Easy!!!!!: "Mike Vandeman is a monomaniacal, sociopathic and dishonest criminal" ... statement by Blackblade

Every single word is a lie: monomaniacal, sociopathic, dishonest, criminal.

Monomaniacal; "Pathological obsession with one idea or subject."

Sociopathic; "of, relating to, or characterized by asocial or antisocial behavior or exhibiting antisocial personality disorder "

Dishonest; "Intended to mislead or cheat."

Criminal; "A person who has committed a crime."

Since you HAVE displayed all those characteristics or committed the actions I rest my case. QED.

Try again ...