Old September 15th 13, 09:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

Secondly, my daughter is 12 ... do you really think she's some kind of outlaw ?

If she's your daughter, yes! You've demonstrated 100% dishonesty from the start. Initiating a 12-year-old to mountain biking is child abuse.

Stop trying to change the topic. A 12-year-old girl has not ridden illegally nor has she built any illegal trails. Man up and admit you were talking gibberish. The vast majority of riders do so legally; there is no need to ride illegally ... where the majority of us live there are enlightened access policies.

If you really think that it's child abuse I suggest you alert the authorities ... and I very much anticipate, with some amusement, the likely response you'll get.