Old September 17th 13, 07:05 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 3:41:44 PM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:48:54 PM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

Secondly, my daughter is 12 ... do you really think she's some kind of outlaw ?

If she's your daughter, yes! You've demonstrated 100% dishonesty from the start. Initiating a 12-year-old to mountain biking is child abuse.

Stop trying to change the topic. A 12-year-old girl has not ridden illegally nor has she built any illegal trails. Man up and admit you were talking gibberish. The vast majority of riders do so legally; there is no need to ride illegally ... where the majority of us live there are enlightened access policies.

This proves you are a liar:

http://singletrackworld.com/2013/09/...riston-forest/

"While Friston Forest already offers more than seven miles of cycle paths and trails for mixed-use mountain biking, a number of unofficial trails exist across the forest"

If you really think that it's child abuse I suggest you alert the authorities ... and I very much anticipate, with some amusement, the likely response you'll get.

Whatever fool. Blackblade and others on this website don't try to promote the death of young child from mountain biking the way you do. I would love to see a blueprint of your brain as I have always wanted to see what a cocksucker looks like from the inside.