Old September 21st 13, 09:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default A FIRST! : A mountain biker who can learn from his mistakes

On Saturday, September 21, 2013 11:34:43 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Your mental health issues are obvious. You promote and celebrate other people's pain and suffering from accidents including young children. Interestingly when confronted with your warped and offensive views you claim you only are publishing the facts. This is hogwash for three reasons:

1. The accident has already been published.

Not where mountain bikers will see it.

2. By using words like whoops or evolution in action in relation to a persons death you are showing no sensitivity.

Not as much insensitivity as someone who actually PROMOTES MOUNTAIN BIKING! What a hypocrite you are!

3. This group only has limited distribution. It is not the New York Times or PBS.

Of course; it's for people interested in mountain biking and its impacts.

As I and others have said up to you before go get mental help.

For WHAT? All you have proven is that you yourself (like all mountain bikers) are crazy!