Old June 14th 21, 04:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Sheldon Brown site

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 20:35:33 -0700, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

My main concern is to
make sure nothing is lost and that's mostly accoplished (after I check
the download to make sure there's no corruption).

It didn't take long to find a problem. Most of the links are
correctly set to be relative to the web server root directory, which
currently points to the hard disk drive on my computah. However, I
found some static links that point directly to the web site on the
internet. If I disconnect my computah from the internet these hard
coded static links return "404 not found". That will need to be
tediously fixed before the download can be used offline.

--
Jeff Liebermann
PO Box 272