Old September 21st 05, 09:53 AM

Default Differential

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:17:56 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:08:26 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote and tried to proposition all the nem in th ng:

Youare the only one mentioning matters anal, eddieboy. I woder why?
Are yying to heat someone up so you can get a date? Turning to men
because you've told us no woman will have a thing to do with you?

Yep, that must be it, eddieboy is out of the closet. Quick, everybody,
send him a pastel gift.

X-rated Jim apparently is unable to read verse. I keep telling Wayne LoGo,
the Poet of **** and Cum, that no one will read his verse because most on
this group are illiterates like X-rated Jim. He is interested in Wayne's
favorite subjects (**** and cum), but he will not wade through all the
verbiage.

I've not mentioned them yet, queerguy. You certainly have and have
mentioned your obsession with matter anal.

Just remember, eddieboy, if you decide to commit suicide, shoot
yourself in the chest as you are dead from the neck up.

jim