Old July 8th 11, 05:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Kerry Montgomery

Default Solution to Bashed Chainrings?

"Tēm ShermĒn °_°" " wrote in message
On 7/6/2011 1:12 PM, Kerry Montgomery wrote:
wrote in message
Per T?m Sherm?n ":
http://www.seed-your-ideas.com/Triebwerk/en/index.html.

They lost me on the "Variable chainring with 23,24,25 allow...."
--
PeteCresswell

Pete,
I think that means that you can fit either a 23 or 24 or 25 tooth
chainring,
giving some flexibility in your overall gear ratio.
As Tom says, probably 'way too expensive, but it would keep the big ring
on
my recumbent trike from touching the pavement when loading/unloading it
from
the back of my car.
Kerry

What trike did you end up with?

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Tom,
Got an HP Velotechnik Scorpion fx with the tallest seat option. Very happy
with it so far.
Thanks,
Kerry