Old June 6th 04, 02:06 PM
psycholist

Default Balance

wrote in message
I recently had some work done on my bike. Since getting it back from the
shop it feels like it pulls to the right. The work I had done was related

the drive on the right side of the bike and new parts were installed. Is

it
possible that this has thrown off the bike's balance? Has anyone ever
experienced this? Is there anyway to check a bike's balance and then

correct
it if it is off?

The first thing I'd do is loosen the quick releases and re-seat the wheels
to make sure they didn't just fail to seat them in the dropouts correctly.
Also check the cable housings up around the handlebars. Are they binding
anywhere? I've had them cross in such a way that they just wedge against
each other when turning and it creates a strange resistance.

But I like the Bush poster comment. Did you hear Rush Limbaugh on the radio
at the shop?

Bob C.