Old February 24th 18, 05:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Clear roads and I didn't ride today

Bummer. Today's paper says the Tippy isn't going to crest until
Monday -- and I've told the piano tuner he can come on Tuesday.

On the bright side, on the second page it said that Pike Lake had
receded "slightly".

But Satellite View strongly suggests that it's mighty flat out where
Lones Ditch meets the Tippy.

And I still want to know why the Tippy detours around Hidden lake. If
it were round, I'd think it was an astrobleme.

Maybe I'll feel up to coming back by Fox Farm. And I'm planning to do
the whole ride in walking shoes, so Silveus Crossing isn't out of the
question.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net