Old June 25th 04, 04:30 AM
Abe Oogerfart

Default Anyone carry pepper spray while riding?

Raoul Duke wrote:

"Gooserider" wrote in message
om...

I carry Halt to deal with dogs, but my Air Zound horn works just as well.

suppose the Halt would work pretty well against two legged predators, but

my

tiny little North American Arms 22 revolver will work better.

With all due respect, your NAA mini revolver is a cute, fun little toy, but
I would hope you would never consider one to be a serious defense weapon.

Dave

Actually, pop somebody in the head with that little .22 bullet
and it will turn someones brain into scrambled eggs.
You see it just bounces around inside there without coming back out.
Kind of like what happened to Brady when Hinkley shot him.