Old April 19th 09, 09:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith smith

Default The BMA Promote Safer Cycling

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 21:27:03 +0100, Marc
wrote:

JNugent wrote:
Roger Thorpe wrote:

I can't believe that we're beginning to pick at that old scab again.
some people just will not let a comment stating that helmets can, in
some circumstances prevent or attenuate an injury go without response.
Even if it's Judith that writes it.

Please prove me wrong.

Roger thorpe

I am convinced that all Judith wants is for that obvious little factette
to be recognised and acknowledged, and that she would be satisfied with
that as far as the argument goes (though I dare say that she would not
let the main protagonists forget about it for some time thereafter).

In my best Yul Brunner voice..

" If that's all that's holding things up , I'll drive the hearse!"

OY Judith!

Cycle helmets, might in some circumstances prevent or attenuate and injury!

Now, will you **** off?

'Fraid not - will you?

There are many more to educate yet and other interesting points to
discuss in an adult manner.

Of course many will find that too difficult and will have to cry :
troll.

--

"Primary position" the middle of a traffic lane. To take the "primary position" : to ride a bike in the middle of the lane in order to obstruct other road vehicles from overtaking.

A term invented by and used by psycholists and not recognised in the Highway Code.