Old June 13th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Followups

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
ups.com...
Bret wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
Well, according to the group experts, a beginning racer who can't
average 23 mph on a ten kilometer flat course should run out and buy a
complete TT bike.

Makes sense to me.

Henry, "renaldo", Asher, RonSonic, Bret and Charles know where it's at!

I've never said anything about a complete TT bike. I don't own one
myself. I also don't claim to be a TT expert. I just said you're a bad
koach.

For suggesting that someone learn to TT before buying specialize
equipment? Obviously you're a good koach suggesting that buying special
stuff is a better idea than learning what you're supposed to do first.

Could you please give detailed instruction, point by point, on how to time
trial? Could you also make that for with and without the use of a heart
rate monitor?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.