Old October 4th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.marketplace
Andreas Oehler

Default "City Bike" Hot New Category at Bicycle Industry Show

Sun, 30 Sep 2007 14:04:29 -0500, BobT:

Your comment stimulated me to look at the B&M site. Looks like a really
great light. I might want to replace my Schmidt E6 and B&M Lumotec N Plus
halogen lights with this LED light depending on the price.

Do you know anything about when and where I could buy one of these lights.
I live in the U.S.A.. Searching the B&M site and Peter White's site didn't
help answer this question.

The Fly IQ in its different versions will be available in german shops
around the end of october AFAIK. It usually will take another month or so
until the lights might also be sold in other countries. Prices are in the
60-75 Euro range. With the weak US-$ and the small quantities exported to
the US prices have to be higher abroad.

Andreas