Old September 30th 13, 05:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Why Do Mountain Bikers Need to Censor Their Opponents?

On Sunday, September 29, 2013 11:59:07 PM UTC-7, Paul Harrison wrote:
On Sunday, September 29, 2013 10:31:46 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Sunday, September 29, 2013 1:52:01 PM UTC-7, wrote: Sorry - but just to double check - aren't you a convicted criminal? I believe you were found guilty of the following offenses. - exhibiting a deadly weapon - exhibiting a deadly weapon at Emanuel Alcala - battering Justin Bruss Wrong. ALL charges were dismissed on 3/26/2013. Which is good, since they were all based on mountain bikers' lies. If all charges were dismissed how comes you had to do the community service (I have seen you refer to this previously, claiming it did not bother you in the slightest Your actual words here Mike - "Mountain bikers are such idiots! No one knows what the judge thought, because he didn’t decide the case. That’s the jury’s job. DUH! But he gave a good hint by COMPLETELY IGNORING the D.A.’s idiotic request for sentencing me to 240 days in jail. He gave me the minimum sentence allowed by law, and allowed me to do it via community service (mostly picking up trash), which he knew I do anyway, on my own." Why did you get community service if ALL charges were dismissed? And even if the decision was expunged - that doesn't erase it from your record. So simple question Mike - do you have a criminal record? And lets not forget - "Battery is just touching. Since the mountain biker ran into ME, he’s the one guilty of battery. Displaying a tiny screwdriver in self defense is not even a crime. As usual, mountain bikers don’t know what they are talking about, and are incapable of telling the truth." Just to clarify - was the mountain biker ever charged with battery (sorry "touching" - if you somehow feel that being convicted of "touching" a young man without his consent sounds better then go for it) or was it just yourself convicted of that crime? Oh and does the three year ban prohibiting you from certain trails still stand?

As I said, all charges were dismissed on 3/26/2013. That completely erases the previous records, including the ban. That is only just, since I never did anything wrong in the first place (unlike the mountain bikers, who broke several laws -- as usual).