Old April 19th 05, 12:56 AM
David Ferguson

People who cycle now don't decide whether or not go out because Lance
is cycling.

I do imagine that the number of people who enter the sport/recreation
each year because of their exposure to Lance will decrease, but he was
going to retire someday anyway.

Cycling isn't popular enough to notice the decline in participants.
What we'll notice is the severe decrease in coverage by magazines and
television.

Dave

On 18 Apr 2005 15:12:50 -0700, "crit PRO" wrote:

Lance stepping down.
Tyler getting sacked.

Same day. Where were you when you heard the news? Tuesday April 18,
2005. It's the Kennedy moment for our generation.

crit PRO