Old March 8th 04, 10:36 PM
Rick Onanian

Default Read This....Please....

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 23:16:41 GMT, Cipher
wrote:
Rick Onanian wrote:
On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 12:46:11 GMT, Cipher usenet-
wrote:
So who thinks this crap up anyways...

Probably somebody with slightly more intelligence than a person quoting
the _whole_thing_ in verbatim to post a one- line reply.

Bitter are we? So how much did they soak ya for anyway?

Nope, just hoping to make a point -- that it's pretty dumb to quote
a 115 line spam just to say you hated it. I mean, not only are you
wasting time and bandwidth, but you're posting another whole copy of
the message you hated for more people to read.

A more productive reply would have quoted enough to make it obvious
that it's a fake money-making scheme (maybe a line that includes the
words "get rich quick"), followed by your expression of annoyance.
--
Rick Onanian