Old January 7th 19, 10:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

Default More Justice Department Hiding

On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 14:21:35 -0600, AMuzi wrote:

On 1/7/2019 1:06 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 10:54:19 AM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 1/7/2019 12:06 PM, wrote:

Contrails have been blamed for large scale cooling along flight paths which are growing more and more numerous. These contrails are nothing more than cumulous clouds.

As I've said, there are many, many statements Tom makes that I don't
bother to correct. And I'm not even counting the spelling.

When you get into the contrail conspiracies, you're full-on tin-foil hat. Never go full-on tin-foil hat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6WHBO_Qc-Q (1:25)

Right. I am just amazed that a good customer and old friend,
a successful small business owner and not stupid generally,
can look me right in the eye and explain that the
international order is spreading mind control drugs with
commercial airline contrails. WTF? He's not alone either.
This is almost like the flat-earther athletes.

Many years ago Winston Churchill commented that "The best argument
against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average
voter".

I suggest that this also applies to non political discussions :-)
--

Cheers,

John B.