Old January 8th 19, 05:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

Default More Justice Department Hiding

On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 19:09:36 -0500, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 1/7/2019 4:40 PM, John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 13:54:14 -0500, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 1/7/2019 12:06 PM, wrote:

Contrails have been blamed for large scale cooling along flight paths which are growing more and more numerous. These contrails are nothing more than cumulous clouds.

As I've said, there are many, many statements Tom makes that I don't
bother to correct. And I'm not even counting the spelling.

Actually there have been studies made as to whether contrails effect
temperatures and it has been shown that contrails do effect the
temperature, See

That wasn't the part that was wrong. Tom needs to learn cloud types if
he's going to talk about them.

Well, contrails are essentially water vapor and I guess clouds are too
:-)

cheers,

John B.