Old January 9th 19, 01:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default More Justice Department Hiding

On Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 1:22:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 4:09:42 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 1/7/2019 4:40 PM, John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 13:54:14 -0500, Frank Krygowski wrote:

On 1/7/2019 12:06 PM, wrote:

Contrails have been blamed for large scale cooling along flight paths which are growing more and more numerous. These contrails are nothing more than cumulous clouds.

As I've said, there are many, many statements Tom makes that I don't
bother to correct. And I'm not even counting the spelling.

Actually there have been studies made as to whether contrails effect
temperatures and it has been shown that contrails do effect the
temperature, See

That wasn't the part that was wrong. Tom needs to learn cloud types if
he's going to talk about them.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Tell me Frank - what is the difference between a cumulus and an altocumulus. Or is this another of your juvenile typo bull****?

Well done, Tom! It took only a couple days to look up a couple cloud
types, plus their spellings!

Did you get to the high ones yet? Like, up where the airliners leave
their contrails?

- Frank Krygowski