Old October 12th 18, 04:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default SIX thousand and FIVE hundred lumens !!!!!!!!!!

On 10/12/2018 7:19 AM, Joerg wrote:

snip

I lose respect for people who call me or others liars without any proof.
Therefore, EOD.

LOL, you don't get the irony of a person complaining about someone using
anecdotes as "proof," when that individual's presence on Usenet over the
years has been based on promoting anecdotal evidence and dismissing
scientific, peer-reviewed studies with minor unsubstantiated complaints
about the methodology.

Now, as an elected official, I constantly see this sort of thing from
residents, businesses, and officials, promoting something. Ignore all
the evidence and use anecdotes; when it's pointed out to you that you
are wrong, change the subject.