Old May 2nd 07, 03:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.bicycles,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Will

Default Help Me Choose A Headlight

On May 2, 7:57 am, Prisoner at War wrote:

HID lights are the brightest out there, so it's
HID for me!

That's true. I have a Blow Torch. But you should know the lamps have
durability issues and cost at least $85 to replace. You will want a
spare.

I bought a B&M bottle dynamo and Dymotec LED lamp for my street bike.
It is an excellent setup. Bright and utterly dependable. Also (to my
surprise) the bottle dynamo is not noticeable when it is engaged.