Old September 6th 12, 07:57 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Randy Kehrt

Default New Airless Tire Concepts Honestly Discussed

Hugh,

My recumbent uses 650 cm size tires.
My bicycle is a Volae Team recumbent.
Can YOU make a air free tire for me?

Randy

"TireDesigner" wrote in message

Greetings,
My name is Hugh and I design tires at Tire Bank.
Please read my White Paper Interviews and I will be happy to answer any
questions.
Please read all the interviews before you ask questions.
There are three areas of technology:

Airless Tires
#1 Airless Tire Industry Heating Up
http://www.airlesstiresnow.com/publi...interview1.asp

#2 Airless Tire Reduces Effort By 50%
http://www.airlesstiresnow.com/publi...interview2.asp

Solid Inserts, Tire Corking
#3 Solid Tubes To Exceed 100M Sales
http://www.airlesstiresnow.com/publi...interview3.asp

All of these offer promise so I wish to start some good dialogue and clear
up any misunderstandings there are about the airless technologies.
In disclosure, I sell a lot of rubber tires (a lot) but I also sell and
design airless tires. I am one of the few people in the world that can talk
about both. These means I can put tires in a frame of reference to help
people understand where the airless products fit in.

Please use this opportunity to find out what airless products can and can't
do. Please be polite and respectful to all.
Thank you