Old April 13th 18, 06:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Desperate needs = desperate but workable solution

On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 3:47:40 PM UTC+1, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 11:36:51 PM UTC+2, Andre Jute wrote:
Gee, there's stubborn, and then there is pathological obsession. Don't you guys have a mobile phone and the number of a responsive taxi service?

AJ
Flabbergasted

Or in that situation the use of your car is 'allowed', as it is for getting groceries.

Lou

I haven't had a car since I went green in 1990. It makes surprisingly little difference to one's life if you think through the adaptations you have to make.

Andre Jute
Conservationist