Old August 21st 20, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_12_]

Default Driver on drugs who mowed down group of cyclists while on wrongside of road is jailed - LONG

On 21/08/2020 13:17, Simon Mason wrote:

On Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 5:56:08 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:

Another drugged up moron in charge of a lethal weapon causes carnage. His car has been seized and crushed.

QUOTE:

EK Spinner | 257 posts | 26 min ago
3 likes

'Morgan, who also pleaded guilty to dangerous driving and drug-driving and had a previous conviction for drink-driving, was banned from driving for four years and four months'
This is the bit that really ****es me off, he has had a serious warning, has done it again and we are still going to allow him back on the road. He has already shown he has complete contempt for others safety and has no intention to change

https://road.cc/content/news/jail-s-...yclists-276667

At last, road.cc reports a story everyone can sympathise with.

And for a change, it is written in literate English.