Old January 4th 08, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Matt B

Default A new year's resolution for all of us

Simon Brooke wrote:
Could we all make a set of new years resolutions as follows:

Are you telling us, or asking us?

* I shall not contribute to any thread on uk.rec.cycling which is primarily
about motoring

What's the point of that one? You're not interested in road safety
issues that may impact cyclists?

* I shall not follow up to JNugent, Matt B or any of the other well-known
safespeed trolls

You've already broken that one - remember?
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.rec.cycling/msg/993f55cc41d29312

Was it the resultant egg on your face that prompted this post?
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.rec.cycling/msg/7499657a0bd77b93
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.rec.cycling/msg/b462f072e7eb8199

* I shall not contribute to any thread on uk.rec.cycling which is cross-
posted to any other group

Maybe some of the narrower-minded of the urc old-guard will follow your
diktat, but I've noticed how refreshingly open-minded some of the newer
contributors here are, so I doubt that they'll toe the line.

--
Matt B