Old February 17th 08, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Clinch

Default Anyone used Kinetics as a supplier?

Duncan Smith wrote:
On Feb 16, 9:30 pm, Jim Harvest wrote:

He's a genuine guy, and you do not need to worry about getting your bits
in the end, but you need to phone and email him very often with reminders.

...looks like I'm in for a bit of wait!

I'll second the point about reminders. Ben is getting a bit crap
in this department, to the point where I now get stuff I can get
elsewhere elsewhere if it's an easy option and I need it in a
hurry, so Brompton spares now come from Biketrax, for example.

He used to have another person in the shop, but I don't think he
does now, which could be part of the problem. But badger him on a
regular basis and you should get it, and don't worry about
badgering him (he might start realising he needs to get someone in
to do the mail orders, aside from anything else!). Don't badger
him and it could take forever, so it is in your interests.

On the plus side, after 2 weeks of constant reminders for a
D-Lumtoec Oval Senso Plus he not only shipped it to me, but forgot
to charge me... And the shop is worth a visit in person because of
the excellent range of machinery he's happy for you to play on.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK