Old February 19th 19, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default A nice afternoon

On Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 6:28:16 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
GB wrote:
On 18/02/2019 19:22, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Took the dog out for a walk and there was a bicycle lying on the
middle of the footpath.

It's very rare for the owner to have left it like that.

Cyclists are not very bright.

It was still there tonight when I took my dog out for her last walk. I could
have tripped up over what is classified as a road vehicle, but I managed to
again walk on to the obstruction on the footpath. A blind person may have
big problems. Why do cyclists wonder why they are despised?

And it never occurred to you to simply move it aside?
You need to lay off the shrooms.