Old February 22nd 19, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default This group

On 22/02/2019 08:27, RJH wrote:
On 22/02/2019 00:28, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 8:01:54 PM UTC, RJH wrote:
On 21/02/2019 18:58, GB wrote:
Don't you guys talk about cycling at all?Â* It's all only about
cyclists.

Not much about cycling - group seems to be the rested home of
pathological cyclist and motorist haters.

That said, I have posted a couple of maintenance and repair issues over
the years and received some excellent advice.

When certain people moved in to talk about cyclists, it was difficult
for them to continue talking about cycling.

--
Cheers, Rob

No, most of us are both cyclists and motorists. There are a few sad
lonely losers who take their anger at being sad lonely losers out on
cyclists (with chisels). We laugh at them.

The regular posters seem to be laughing at each other, around a not
especially funny joke.

The non-cyclists here fail to notice the motes in their own eyes.