Old March 16th 19, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Pedestrian mows down cyclist

On 16/03/2019 00:11, TMS320 wrote:
On 15/03/2019 22:03, Peter Parry wrote:

There is a web site where the owner publishes the details of all the
cycling fatalities he can find in local and national papers to act as
a memorial to "cyclists down".Â* He generally puts the cause of the
death,Â* The last time I looked early last year over a third of cyclist
deaths occurred while they were on club rides, time trials, "training
rides or similar club or racing related activities.

In other words, a third occur at weekends. Which is 5/7ths of a week.

Err... 2/7ths of the week. I am sure you get the drift. Besides, a large
number of weekend rides "club rides" are purely social - essentially
rambling with bicycles. Your information is worthless.