Old October 21st 04, 03:55 AM
cheg

"Elisa Francesca Roselli" wrote in message

In Cambridge, I was able to borrow a 20"-wheeled folding bike, an
adorable little Raleigh Stowaway from 1975 with a Sturmey 3-speed
internal hub. I _loved_ this bike, the lightness and accessibility of
it. I could well see myself with one of these little bikes, not just for
vacations but as a daily thing. The LBS-man who refurbished her for me
told me that such bikes remain very popular and sell well second-hand,
because many elderly people prefer the comfort of low step-through and
weight, and many Asian students are too small for Western frames.

Not only for the old and the small...
http://cheg01.home.comcast.net/r20.html

And I'm not the only one...
http://cheg01.home.comcast.net/20_collage.jpg