Old October 30th 08, 03:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Default !!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

I take the creation of this blog to announce new: I am no longer working
Koxx FOR ONE

My relations have deteriorated with my partner Koxx, I preferred to
leave my position as head of the mark Koxx One after the World
Championships Copenhagen.
It was not premeditated and I must now ask the question: What will I
become?

I have not yet answer ...
Ferrais But I know when I would have!

Yoggi

Translated by google.

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve