Old June 11th 07, 12:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unibugg

Default Do you wear a helmet?

Well, I wish I could say that I ALWAYS wear a helmet but I don't.

I don't only under these circumstances:

at the beach (I'm talking on the sand here.. NOT paved roads along the
beach)

in the grass in my backyard

while riding on smooth paved familiar uncrowded paths not open to motor
traffic (my local park is one example)

sometimes I don't while riding in my neighborhood.. I'm admitting it..
but I should as it sets an example to kids and is just a smart thing to
do. I live on a street with one outlet so it has very limited
traffic.. but this is just an excuse.. I still should..

I ALWAYS wear a helmet while riding anywhere near the school where I
work no matter what the terrain.

--
Unibugg

Into the blue wrote:
You should see this fella ride up kerbs. He makes it look annoyingly
easy.
Ants make me UPD.

http://www.usenet.com